Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama leads in 5 key states, McCain in 2...

First of all, this article grabbed my attention because the U.S. presidential campaing is the hot topic in the country right now. Second of all, we just watched a video that talks about the U.S. Election System... So when I saw the article saying that "Obama leads in 5 key states, McCain in 2" I immediately wantend to know which states they are leading and the importance of those states in the U.S. Election.
According to a series Reuters/Zogby polls realesed today, a week before the presidential election, the Democratic senator is leading over McCain in Virginia, North Carolina, Missouri, Ohio and Nevada. While McCain had a solid 10-point lead in West Virginia and a 6-point edge in Indiana. However, the canditades were tided in Florida, the lasgest of the battlegrounds with 27 electoral votes and the state that decided the disputed 2000 election.
Who will win the U.S. presidential election? Do you have a bet???
Check out the Election 08 - Political Dashboard and make your bet...

3 comments:

Renay said...

hi Hebe,

The election in USA is the hotest topic all over the world in these days, and no doubt about that! TO be honest, I'm not curious about who will be the next president in USA, mabe it is because I'm not an US citizen. If I can choose one, I perfer Obama, because he is young enough to thing about something, but McCain is too old I think...

OuiMashiDuo said...

Yes Hebe. You're right. U.S. politics is the hot topic now. I think it's the hottest topic right now because it is going to have a presidential election here soon. However, I don't quite like reading about politics because there are a lot of political vocabulary I don't know and I also don't know much about the U.S. political system. ;p

MORNINGyuchen said...

hi Hebe,
To be honest,I have no idea about policy.But I read some passages about Obama,and I think I like Obama more.
Let us wait for that time.