Monday, October 20, 2008

Bizarre News!!!

I don't know if it is a hot news, but I am pretty sure that is B-I-Z-A-R-R-E... While surfing the internet, I read the article "Judge in Nebraska says, thou not sue God". Last year, Senator Ernie Chambers, who represents legislative District 11 in North Omaha, filed the lawsuit against the "highest power" saying that God has spread fear around the world causing destruction and terrorization of millions of the Earth's inhabitants. However, the Judge Marlon Polk dismissed the lawsuit last week. According to the Judge, no lawsuit can be filed against God because He doen't have adress. In consequence, the service can't be effectuaded on the named of defendant.
Reading this article was a great way to laugh and relax... I really don't know who is more bizarre... the Senator who filed the lawsuit or the Judge who waste his time responding to it...

1 comment:

Alyssa R. said...

That is weird. Did you read the part that said the suit against God was in retaliation of another suit that was thrown out because it was "frivolous"? The other suit dealt with rape and sexual harrassment! Not so frivolous in my opinion!

In other news, I saw a link to this story when I read the one you linked to:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_big_burger
After reading it, Super Size Me didn't seem so disgusting after all!