Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Guns is BACK!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Who never screamed because Alx Rose????
Who doesn't know Guns N'Roses????
So prepar yourself because they are back...
YEAP!!! "After years of delay,
Guns N'Roses is releasing 'Chinese Democracy' " on Nov. 23. This is the first album with new songs since 1991, when "Use Your Illusion I" and "Use Your Illusion II" were released. The new album has 14-track, including the song "If the World", which is part of the soundtrach to the movie "Body of Lies".
I have to confess that I used to love Guns N'Roses... Actually, I was too young when I started to listen their songs... To be honest, my older sister is responsable for that... She is one of those girls who screamed because Alx Rose. So while she was dreaming about him, I was listening the songs with her... I still hear some of their song and my favorite music is... [click here to figure it out].

1 comment:

Alyssa R. said...

Oh dear. Thanks for sharing that video. That hair! It brings me back to my youth. I tried really hard to get the glam rock look when I was younger, but it didn't really work out for me. But while I was watching the video, I came to the conclusion that it was for the best that my hair refused to get that big!

There's a grammatical error though in your title, though. Could you edit it?