Monday, November 24, 2008

Beyond the Beach in Miami...

... the well known phrase "a picture says more than 1,000 words" is true and we can say that pictures can tell us a story, a problem, a fact... It is possible express feeling and messages using photos to illustrate the ideas. In the photostory "Beyond the Beach in Miami" the narrator and photographer Elizabeth Larsen talks and shows about natural beauties, places to visit, restaurants, culture and traditions in Miami, reinforcing that Miami is more than beach...

Larsen's pictures invite us to "step off the sand path" and discover what this city has to offer...

1 comment:

Alyssa R. said...

I went to Miami for the first time this summer and really loved it. I'm really interested in architecture and I love art deco - I'd like to go back for the Art Deco Architecture weekend they have in January sometime.

This was a really informative photostory - I loved the different tips and I especially enjoyed the variety of photos, long shots and close ups. I think that variety made the photostory really successful.